Freshman Visit Opportunities
Come see what all the excitement is about! Whether you come for an information session, campus tour, open house, or other visit opportunity, you are sure to fall in love with Fisher.
On-Campus Information Sessions and Campus Tours
July - August (Daily Sessions)
2020欧洲杯体育网上投注Join us back on campus! Information Sessions include a 45-minute presentation by a freshman admissions counselor followed by a campus tour. Learn about the College's offerings, admissions, scholarships, financial aid, and more.
- Monday - Thursday at 8:30 a.m., 11 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 4 p.m., and 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at 8:30 a.m., 11 a.m., 1:30 p.m., and 4 p.m.
(campus tour included)
Note: The College has instituted safety protocols to ensure the health and wellness of all guests and campus community members. Please review the safety protocols and guidance prior to coming to campus.
Academic Information Sessions
July - August
Take a closer look at the academic opportunities you'll enjoy as a Fisher student. These 30-45 minute sessions are co-hosted by a faculty member and an admissions counselor and include an opportunity to ask any questions that you may have.
- Monday, August 10 at 11 a.m. -
- Wednesday, August 12 at 11 a.m. -
- Tuesday, August 18 at 5 p.m. -
- Tuesday, August 25 at 11 a.m. -
Virtual Information Sessions and Campus Tours
July - August
Join us for a virtual Fisher experience hosted by our admissions counselors. Learn more about our academic offerings, campus life, scholarships, financial aid, and more. Or, take a virtual tour of Fisher's beautiful campus with a member of our admissions team.
Virtual Experience Fisher Information Sessions
- Select Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 11 a.m.
- Select Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 7 p.m.
Virtual Campus Tours
- Mondays and Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
- Thursdays at 11 a.m.
Life at Fisher Series
August 10 - 12, 2020
Designed to offer you a glimpse into various aspects of life at Fisher, these sessions are co-hosted by an admissions counselor and a member of the staff. Each session will be 30-45 minutes in length and will allow time for you to ask any questions that you may have. Join us for one session or all of them!
Register for one or more of the sessions below! You will be able to select additional sessions right within the registration form. Need help deciding? Check out the Life at Fisher session descriptions.
- Monday, August 10 at 5 p.m. -
- Monday, August 10 at 6 p.m. -
- Monday, August 10 at 8 p.m. -
- Tuesday, August 11 at 5 p.m. -
- Tuesday, August 11 at 6 p.m. -
- Tuesday, August 11 at 7 p.m. -
- Tuesday, August 11 at 8 p.m. -
- Wednesday, August 12 at 5 p.m. -
- Wednesday, August 12 at 6 p.m. -
- Wednesday, August 12 at 7 p.m. -
- Wednesday, August 12 at 8 p.m. -
Connect with a Counselor
2020欧洲杯体育网上投注While we may not be able to meet in person, our office remains open and our counselors are available to answer questions and provide information. Connect with a counselor, and schedule a 20 minute individual phone appointment that is convenient for you!
- Meet Vicki Alfieri
- Meet Matt Berry
- Meet Erica Doherty
- Meet Mary Doyle
- Meet Jose Ramos
- Meet Diane Tran
Not sure who your counselor is? Visit the Who is My Counselor? page to find out!
Connect with Student Financial Services
Questions about financial aid, scholarships, cost of attendance, or your student bill? We are here to help! with a counselor and get your questions answered.